Spicy Tuna Salad

Spicy tuna ala Pattie :)

My friends and I had a mini japanese party to celebrate my birthday salubong a few weeks ago. Aside from sake which I just bought from the japanese mart, I decided to make my own version of the spicy tuna salad which I created from scratch. The key ingredient ofcourse is the tuna sashimi itself (it should be really fresh!) which is the heart and soul of this appetizer. I told our ever reliable cook "Ate Minda" to get the freshest meat from Farmers market that morning. Then I just worked on the dressing which consists of japanese mayo, some wasabi and secret spices (shhhh secret nga!). I served it with shredded nori (seaweed) on top. Everyone enjoyed it that's why I had to share it! :) I'm thinking of selling this (food orders). I'll keep you posted!

Comments

Popular Posts