The Day I Became A Chef


About a month ago, another feather was added to my cap or should I say toque? I graduated from the rigorous and intensive culinary program of the French Culinary Institute. The day program actually goes for 6 months but since I had to go through a "bump" (I gave birth to my beautiful baby boy) along the way, it took me 10 months. I invited my husband, baby, cousin and mother-in-law to attend the mini graduation rites. I got very emotional that day because the whole journey was tough (all those cuts and burns I had to endure) but it was sure worth it! It felt really good to be able to finally call myself a CHEF. My mom was surely smiling up there that day :) I vow to write more since I should have more time to do so. Let the cooking begin...

Comments

Popular Posts