Good morning and Happy Monday! Starting the week right by sharing my no-fail and ever reliable plain Kale Chips recipe. I made a fresh batch yesterday which I inhaled in one sitting! Hahaha! Green snacking at its best.
BAKED KALE CHIPS
One bunch of fresh Kale
1 tablespoon of olive oil
half a lemon
1 teaspoon of salt
1. Preheat oven of 150 degrees C. Use a non-insulated cookie sheet and line with parchment or I personally use my Silpat to make this.
2. With a knife or kitchen sheers, remove the leaves from the stem and tear or cut into bite-size pieces. Wash and dry with a salad spinner.
3. Drizzle the olive oil and toss the greens.
4. Season with salt
5. Bake until the edges start to brown and curl a little (about 10 minutes) and it becomes crunchy.
10 minutes preparation and 10 minutes to cook...how can you go wrong? Perfect snack that's guilt-free and healthy!
* I have a "cheesy vegan kale chips recipe" - its not made with real cheese but with red bell peppers and nutritional yeast as coating! I shall share it next time!
Happy Green Snacking,