Raw Bites Box : Join the Rawvolution

I guess it's safe to say that I thrive through constant movement. It's what keeps me energized, inspired and fit for my family especially my 2 kids.  I teach an average of 6-8 Barre/Yoga classes a week and squeeze out workouts in between (spin and running) as much as I can. PROPER NUTRITION is key to sustaining this type of lifestyle. I don't really have a go-to diet and believe in "listening to my body" which for me means going 70% plant-based and allowing myself some room for cheat meals/alcohol (because I looove to eat and drink!). At the same time, I am a self-confessed serial snacker. I love to snack in between meals and my classes. I am always on the look out for healthier snacks.

I discovered this "healthy snack" subscription box called RAW BITES which is a first of its kind here in the country. You basically subscribe without really knowing exactly what you're going to get for that month. They surprise you with various healthy snacks you can enjoy. 

Here's what was inside my  MARCH RAW BITES (PREMIUM) BOX; 


 The Premium Box contains 15 various snacks - Php 1,945.00/month (with free shipping)



The snacks are carefully selected to meet at least 2 of the Raw Bites criteria :

  • Gluten Free
  • Organic
  • Natural Sugars
  • Vegan 
  • Natural Preservatives
You can be assured that they are good for you! Most of the items are imported so they would be more expensive if bought separately in stores so the subscription allows you to indulge in a variety of these goodies at a more reasonable over-all price. Each box also contains a collection of discount vouchers from their partner establishments such as gym/yoga studios/etc. which is a great!

These were my top favorites from the box;



 You got me at Habanero. I love things spicy! 

Perfect as a pre or post workout snack

Here are the four (4) simple steps to remember:

1. Sign-Up. You can click www.raxbites.com.ph to make your order for as little as Php 1,345/month
2. Discover. Each month, you will receive a different set of munchies that you can enjoy.
3. Review. After enjoying the goodies, you can review them to earn Reward Points, 
4. Earn. You can receive points to score bonus products on your next monthly Raw Bites Box.

Simple and Easy, right? Join the RAWvolution! Order Now!

*Incidentally, they will also be celebrating their anniversary next Month (April). Congratulations on a full year of providing guilt-free and guilt-less snacks for everyone. How awesome!


Enjoy the weekend!


Cheers,

Pattie

Comments

Popular Posts